- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 bag (fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Start by peeling and chopping the sweet potato and carrots. Slice the red bell pepper, remove the seeds and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up the olive oil in a large saucepan or wok. Once the oil is hot, add the curry paste, carrots, red bell pepper, and cauliflower. Sauté e for 10 minutes.
- Now add the sweet potatoes, coconut milk, tamari/soy sauce, ground coriander, and ginger. Let the curry simmer on medium heat for about 40 minutes.
- Once the sweet potatoes are fork tender, reduce the heat to low, and add the washed spinach. Allow the spinach to wilt.
- Serve over rice.