Total: 1 hour
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 8-ounce light cream cheese softened
- 16-ounce light sour cream (I used Cabot sour cream!)
- 1 stick butter, softened (I used Cabot butter!)
- 1 ½ cups of chopped spinach
- 14-ounces artichoke hearts
- 4-ounce diced chilies
- 1 ½ cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the light cream cheese, light sour cream, butter, chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, diced chilies, parmesan cheese, lobster, and chopped garlic. Add lobster meat and mix well to combine.
- Cut a circle into the top of the sourdough bread and take out the filling.
- Transfer the mixture into the bread bowl.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.