Total: 1 hour
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine light cream cheese, shallots, garlic, horseradish, Worcestershire, cayenne, and sriracha. Add lobster meat and mix well to combine.
- Cut a circle into the top of the sourdough bread and take out the filling.
- Transfer the mixture into the bread bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.