Mascarpone Lemon Sauce Pasta is one of my favorite dishes! It’s simple to make and filled with a lot of flavors. When I think of seafood, I think of lemon. I decided to combine lobster and mascarpone lemon sauce, and it didn’t disappoint.
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 1 box of angel hair pasta
- Lemon olive oil (2 lemons juiced with 1 tablespoon of olive oil)
- 6 tablespoons of mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons of pasta water
- 6 basil leaves diced
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the lobster meat with 1 tablespoon of the lemon olive oil mixture.
- Cook pasta, bring water to a boil then add pasta.
- In a bowl mix the mascarpone with half of the lemon olive oil mixture, parmesan cheese, pasta water, salt, and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the mascarpone mixture. Mix and cover pasta with mixture. Continue to season with salt and cheese, to taste.
- Place the lobster meat on top of the pasta and sprinkle with basil.