Many studies have suggested that consuming more fish and shellfish decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease while promoting healthy cholesterol levels.
Fish and shellfish, such as lobster, are especially important for providing omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in very few foods.
A three-ounce portion of wild lobster is estimated to provide 200 to 500 milligrams of omega-3.
Although the fatty acid content in lobster is not the highest among fish and shellfish, it is still a considerable source of these important nutrients.
Basically, lobster is filled with many vital nutrients, so eat lobster tacos for every meal.
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 35 minutes
Cook: 10 – 12 minutes
Yield: 3 – 4 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 tablespoons Pico de Gallo
- 1 avocado, diced
- 8 teaspoons lime roasted poblano cream
- Red cabbage, cabbage or lettuce for garnish
Lime Roasted Poblano Cream
- ½ poblano pepper
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray poblano pepper with olive oil and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- For the lime roasted poblano cream, place all ingredients in a food processor, and blend well.
- Season lobster meat with lime and black pepper, to taste.
- Heat the tortillas directly over the flame.
- To assemble, top each tortilla with avocado, Pico de Gallo, lobster meat, lime roasted poblano cream, and garnish with cabbage or lettuce.