- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot or small white onion
- 2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- ½ cup dairy-free cream
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Warm a large skillet over medium-high heat until a few drops of water evaporate within a couple of seconds. Immediately add 1 ½ teaspoon of oil and swirl the pan to coat the bottom. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add in cream, stock, and nutritional yeast. Bubble until it thickens, reduce heat.
- Once pasta is ready add into sauce and coat, add in spinach and stir in the sauce until it wilts.