- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 15-ounce can dice tomatoes
- Handful basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan, then soften the onion and red pepper for 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, cook for 1 min. Add in tomatoes and gnocchi, then bring to a simmer.
- Bubble for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally until the gnocchi is soft, and the sauce has thickened.
- Season stir through a handful of torn basil leaves, then transfer to a large dish.
- Top with mozzarella, cook for 30-35 minutes.