For the Shrimp
- 1-pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
For the Veggies
- 4 zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 1 avocado, smashed
- Add shrimp to a medium-sized bowl. Add the olive oil and toss the shrimp to coat. Into the same bowl add in the onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Toss again to coat.
- Skewer each shrimp onto presoaked wood or metal skewers and set aside until ready for grilling.
- Over medium-high heat grill the corn cobs, zucchini, yellow squash, and bell pepper. After approximately 4-5 minutes flip veggies and continue to grill for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for approximately 2 minutes each side.
- Remove everything from the grill. Carefully cut the corn from the cob.
- Place everything in a medium-sized serving bowl, top with avocado, and fresh lime juice.