- 1 cauliflower
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water
- Garlic and onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180˚.
- Mix and coat batter over cauliflower cook for 40 minutes.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- Mix everything together in a pan and bring to a high heat bubble. Add in 1 teaspoon of cornflour mixed with 1 tablespoon water put into the sauce turn the heat down to low until it reaches desired thickness. Take out cauliflower from oven and coat in sauce.