- ¾ cup basil pesto (Check out my homemade recipe!)
- 1-pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the shrimp.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Add the shrimp and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes or until shrimp is just pink and opaque. Turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the shrimp. Stir in the pesto.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and parmesan cheese to the pan.