For the Tofu
- 16-ounce extra firm tofu, drained, pressed, and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup peanut flour
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- ¼ cup & 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
For the Dressing
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoon coconut vinegar
For the Veggies
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3-4 baby bok choy, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- Additional veggies: carrots & cucumber
- Prepare rice (If you want it!).
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix the peanut flour, sriracha, and almond milk in a medium bowl. Cut the tofu into cubes, add to mixture, and toss to coat. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing by whisking together ingredients until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add drizzle coconut oil to the pan and sauté the garlic for a minute to brown. Then add the chopped bok choy and a drizzle of soy sauce. Cook until tender. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Add another drizzle of coconut oil to the pan, then add the rice and stir. Add dressing and stir. Cook for about 5-6 minutes until slightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare any veggies you want to add to the dish.