- 1 cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 large garden tomatoes, sliced
- Garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried parsley for sprinkling
- 5-ounce mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 11 x 9 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread ½ the spaghetti squash on the bottom.
- Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and spices.
- Top with 1 ½ ounce of cheese.
- Add another layer of squash, then tomatoes, spices, and cheese. Top with a final layer of squash.
- Top with the last 2 ounces of cheese and sprinkle with the spices one last time.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Top with some fresh cut basil.