If you live in the northeast like me, summer is right around the corner! I will be enjoying fresh Lobster all summer. There’s something about a delicious Cobb salad on a summer day that makes me happy. I’ll be making this Lobster Cobb salad all summer long.
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-pound cooked lobster meat (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 4 cups baby greens
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup of corn
- Optional: bacon and blue cheese
For the vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Combine the first three ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl and whisk well, add onions and set aside.
- Cut the lobster into large chunks.
- Place 1 cup greens in each bowl and top with lobster, avocado, eggs, tomatoes, and corn.
- Drizzle with 2 ½ tablespoons of vinaigrette.