Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 10-12-ounce shell-on lobsters (Order here: Lobster Online)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced, divided
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 12 baby potatoes, halved
- 2 zucchinis, quartered lengthwise and cut into halves
- 1 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise and cut into halves
- 2 red bell peppers, quartered
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Heat a grill to high. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, butter, chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Arrange 2 12-inch-long double layers of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Using kitchen shears, cut through the membrane on the underside of each lobster tail to expose meat. Place 1 lobster tail in the center of each stack of foil. Top with potatoes, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, broth, lemon juice, and butter mixture, dividing evenly. Bring short edges of each stack of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packets.
- Reduce heat on 1 side of the grill to low. Place packets on low heat, close lid, and grill until lobster meat is firm and vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.