- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup chicken stock or vegetable broth
- 2 cans 15-ounces black beans
- 1 can 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes in tomato juice
- 1 can 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 can 15 ounces corn
- 3 tablespoons or 1 packet (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Top with your favorites: avocado, red cabbage, fresh lime
- In a large crockpot, add in the quinoa, chicken stock, drained and rinsed black beans, undrained diced tomatoes in tomato juice, enchilada sauce, drained corn, and packet taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high 2.5 hours to 4 hours depending on the heat of your slow cooker.
- When quinoa is cooked through, serve on corn or flour tortillas and top with your desired toppings.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lime, avocado, and red cabbage.