- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, dill, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.