- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 ½ cups red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2/3 cup shallot
- 6 cloves garlic
- 5 tablespoons ginger
- 6 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 14-ounce cans light coconut milk
- 1 healthy pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- Cauliflower rice, quinoa, or rice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C) and line a baking sheet (or more, as needed) with parchment paper.
- Add vegetables to a mixing bowl and toss with oil, maple syrup, curry powder, and sea salt. Add the sweet potatoes to a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- At the 10-minute mark, remove pan from oven and add broccoli and cabbage. Return to oven and roast for 12-15 minutes more.
- In the meantime, prepare curry by heating a large rimmed skillet or pot over medium heat. Once hot, add coconut oil, shallot, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add coconut milk, sea salt, turmeric, maple syrup, and coconut aminos. Whisk to combine, and once bubbling, reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes. Then add lime juice.