- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ⅔ cup couscous
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- Combine broth and poultry seasoning in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork, then stir in Parmesan and butter.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add kale and cook, stirring, until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Add water, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the kale is tender, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Make a well in the center of the kale and add 1 tablespoon oil, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook, undisturbed, for 15 seconds, then stir the garlic oil into the kale and season with salt. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and shrimp to the pan. Cook, stirring, until the shrimp are pink and curled, about 2 minutes. Serve the shrimp with the kale and couscous.