- 8 ounces salmon (2 pieces)
- 4 baby bok choy cut into quarters or eights
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Pre Heat oven to 350F
- Place the salmon and bok choy on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Mix marinade ingredients (soy, sesame oil, honey, and ginger) together in a small bowl and spoon it over the fish and bok choy, coating all sides well.
- Sprinkle the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper then place the sheet pan in the oven, checking it after 10 minutes. Depending on how thick or thin the salmon is, it may be done, or need a few more minutes.
- To make your bowls, start with rice or base of choice then top with salmon, baby bok choy, and finish with desired garnishes.