- 2 tablespoons
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped herbs
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add salmon skin side up and cook until deeply golden, about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst, then add spinach. Cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream, parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with more herbs before serving.