- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- 14 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup grated cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons dry dill
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, add cauliflower, red pepper, red onion, and chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, add ground cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and ground coriander.
- Add the spice blend to the vegetables along with olive oil. Toss to coat everything.
- Spread vegetables out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss the vegetables around. Bake for another 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add Greek yogurt, grated cucumber, lemon juice, dry dill, garlic clove, and salt to taste. Stir to combine everything.