- 1-pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 4-ounce fresh skinless salmon fillets
- 2 medium red, yellow and/or orange sweet peppers, cut into rings
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup finely snipped fresh oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and black pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a baking pan; cover with foil. Roast 30 minutes.
- Combine, in the same bowl, sweet peppers, tomatoes, parsley, olives, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Spoon sweet pepper mixture over potatoes and top with salmon. Roast, uncovered, 10 minutes more or just until salmon flakes.
- Squeeze juice from lemon over salmon and vegetables.