- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the olive oil. Add the whole cherry tomatoes and a generous pinch of salt. Let the tomatoes cook until they begin to burst, stirring often.
- Drop the heat to low and cook for 25 minutes, stirring often, or until the tomatoes are soft and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Drop the pasta and stir well. Cook 2 minutes less than the package instructions. Drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the cherry tomatoes. Stir well to coat.
- Break the burrata cheese into pieces and place over top. Garnish with a handful of basil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.