- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 ½ cups plain, unsweetened oat milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast, optional
- Broccoli florets
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Cook your pasta according to package and set aside. Steam broccoli using your preferred method.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat, add the flour and whisk until smooth. Continue to cook for another 1 ½ minutes. Slowly add in the oat milk and continue to whisk until smooth. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, tomatoes, and salt to taste. Turn heat to medium low and cook another 8 minutes until sauce thickens, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add nutritional yeast.
- Using the pot, you cooked the pasta in, toss together the pasta, broccoli, and sauce. Serve with fresh cracked pepper.