- 1-pound yellow potatoes, cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning (I made my own homemade seasoning!)
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced (I made guacamole!)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the potatoes, olive oil, and taco seasoning in a bowl. Stir to coat evenly. Spread mixture out on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy and onions are soft.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cook the black beans.
- To assemble, add a layer of beans to each tortilla followed by potatoes, lettuce, and avocado or guacamole.