- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 ½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoons Sriracha
- Noodles (I used egg noodles!)
- 3 cups broccoli florets, diced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into small strips
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar and sriracha, set aside.
- Cook noodles according to directions on package, adding in broccoli during last 3 minutes of boiling.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken strips and cook until pieces are golden brown on bottom, about 3 minutes then rotate and cook 2 minutes longer, toss in garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute longer or until chicken has cooked through.
- Remove pan from heat and let pan cool about 15 seconds then add noodles and broccoli, whisk sauce, and pour over top.
- Return skillet to medium heat and cook and toss noodles until about half of the sauce has absorbed into pasta, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Toss in green onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds.