- 1 pound ground turkey
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 14 ounce bag cole slaw mix
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 5 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Extra lime for garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- For the meatballs, mix all the ingredients except the sweet chili sauce in a medium bowl with your hands until evenly combined.
- Using about 1 heaping tablespoon of meat mixture each, form meatballs and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 15 minutes or until they are fully cooked through in the middle, flipping once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, make your coleslaw.
- In a medium bowl, combine all your coleslaw ingredients (the bag of coleslaw mix and scallions).
- To make your dressing, whisk together the rice vinegar and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl and pour over the coleslaw, tossing to coat.
- Set aside until the meatballs are finished baking.
- When the meatballs are done, transfer them to a bowl and toss with 1-2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce.