- 2 ramen noodle bricks
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Shiitake mushrooms washed, dried and sliced thin
- 1-inch fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 14-ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 3 bunches broccoli florets, trimmed
- Prepare the ramen noodles al dente in accordance with package directions.
- In a large stockpot, heat the sesame oil. When shimmering, add the mushrooms and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and the fresh ginger. Sauté for 2-3 minutes more being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the red curry paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly and allowing the paste to toast slightly.
- Add the vegetable broth, the peanut butter and tamari. Bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, red bell pepper and broccolini. Heat until hot, allowing the broccolini to become bright green.
- Add the noodles to your serving bowls. Spoon the ramen noodle broth over the noodles.